The bigarade is the tree that produces the bitter orange. Bitter orange oil is obtained by distilling the leaves of this tree when the fruit is the size of a "small seed". Neroli essential oil can also be obtained from this tree by distilling the flower.
Neroli oil is also called "petit grain oil".
It has a fresh, floral and slightly woody smell.
The essential oil is certified by Ecocert (CH-BIO-006)
- Bitter orange calms the nerves in general
- Elevating and calming for the nerves: add 3 drops to the diffuser
- Firming and repairing massage: add 2-3 drops to 20 ml of sweet almond oil and massage the affected area with gentle, circular movements
- Synergy with the following oils: lavender, marjoram, orange, bergamot, mandarin
- Essential oil of photo-sensitization: Do not expose to the sun after use
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use in pregnant women during the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: ask your doctor for advice
- Not to be used on babies and children under 7 years old
- Do not leave bottles of essential oil within the reach of children.