What is real Indian hair?
Real Indian hair is known for its quality and versatility. This is real human hair, collected and processed in India.
What are the benefits of Indian human hair?
Real Indian hair is distinguished by its natural texture, shine and strength. They can be colored, styled and treated like your own hair.
What textures are available for Indian human hair?
Indian human hair is available from us in textures including curly, wavy and straight. Choose the texture that suits your style.
How do I take care of my Indian hair?
Real Indian hair is renowned for its quality and longevity, but it can only maintain its beauty and lifespan if properly cared for. Proper maintenance is essential to ensure that human Indian hair remains healthy, shiny, and in perfect condition. Here are some important tips and steps to follow to take care of your human Indian hair:
1. Gentle Brushing:
- Always start with gentle brushing to avoid tangles.
- Use a soft brush or wide-tooth comb.
- Work from the ends of the hair upwards to prevent damage.
2. Regularly Wash Your Hair:
- Use mild, sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners.
- Avoid overwashing real Indian hair to preserve natural oils.
- Apply conditioner only to the lengths and tips of the hair, not the roots.
3. Avoid Heat:
- Reduce the use of heat tools such as straighteners or curling irons to minimize heat damage.
- If using heat tools, always use a heat protectant spray.
4. Protect Your Hair While Sleeping:
- Use a silk or satin pillowcase to minimize friction and tangling before going to bed.
- Braid your loose hair or wear it in a braid to prevent tangling.
5. Use High-Quality Hair Care Products:
- Invest in products specifically designed for real Indian hair.
- Occasionally use a deep hair mask to nourish and revitalize the hair.
6. Professional Care:
- Occasionally have your real Indian hair maintained and trimmed by a professional hairdresser.
- If necessary, you can also consider professional hair treatments such as keratin applications.
7. Attention to Coloring:
- If you want to color your real Indian hair, consult an experienced hairdresser.
- Avoid harsh bleaching products and choose gentle coloring methods.
8. Air Drying:
- Air dry your hair if possible instead of using a hairdryer.
- If you must use a hairdryer, set it to a low heat or cool setting.
9. Protection Against Environmental Influences:
- Protect your human Indian hair from sunlight, chlorinated or saltwater by covering it or rinsing it thoroughly after swimming.
10. Regular Inspection:
- Regularly inspect your real Indian hair for any potential damage or changes and take appropriate action.
Taking care of your Indian hair requires patience and attention, but you'll be rewarded with a beautiful and long-lasting look. By following these tips, you ensure that your real Indian hair remains in perfect condition and provides enjoyment for a long time.
What care products are best for human Indian hair?
Choosing the right care products is essential to preserve the quality and lifespan of your Indian human hair. Here are some recommended care products that are best suited for human Indian hair:
1. Sulfate-free shampoo:
- Use a mild, sulfate-free shampoo to wash your real Indian hair. Sulfates can dry out hair and strip away its natural oils.
2. A hydrating conditioner:
- Choose a hydrating conditioner that nourishes and rehydrates the hair. This helps keep hair soft and supple.
3. Deep treatment mask:
- Once a week you can use a deep hair mask to provide extra care to your real Indian hair. This revitalizes the hair and restores its health.
4. Leave-in Conditioner:
- A leave-in conditioner helps detangle hair, lock in moisture and make it more manageable. This is especially important after washing.
5. Heat Protection Spray:
- If you use heated tools such as straighteners or curling irons, always use a heat protectant spray to protect your hair from heat damage.
6. Argan oil or jojoba oil:
- Natural oils like argan oil or jojoba oil can be applied to the hair to nourish it and add shine. Only use a small amount so as not to weigh down the hair.
7. Silicone-free serum:
- A silicone-free hair serum can help reduce frizz and keep hair shiny and smooth without weighing it down.
8. Anti-dandruff shampoo (if necessary):
- If you suffer from dandruff, choose a gentle anti-dandruff shampoo specifically designed to meet your needs.
9. pH Balanced Cleaner:
- A pH-balanced cleanser helps maintain hair's natural pH and protect hair structure.
10. Hair Oils for Scalp:
- Occasionally massaging hair oils on the scalp can stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth.
It is important to choose care products carefully and adapt them to the needs of your real Indian hair. Real Indian hair is naturally healthy and of high quality, which is why gentle and moisturizing care is most appropriate to preserve its quality. Be sure to condition your hair regularly and avoid excessive heat and chemical treatments to keep it in the best possible condition.
How are Indian natural hair extensions installed?
Installing natural Indian hair extensions requires skill and attention to detail to achieve a natural and attractive result. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to install natural Indian hair extensions:
1. Consultation and preparation:
- Before starting the installation, it is advisable to consult a professional in order to choose the right texture, length and color of the extensions.
- Make sure your Indian human hair is washed and well-maintained before beginning the installation.
2. Part the hair:
- Separate your own hair into sections to ensure even distribution of the extensions.
- Usually start at the nape of the neck and work upwards.
3. Attach the extensions:
- Choose the extension attachment method that best suits your needs. The most common methods are clip-in, tape-in, micro-rings or bonding.
- If using clips, open the clips and attach them securely to the prepared sections of hair.
- For tape-ins, the extensions are securely attached to your own hair using double-sided tape.
- Micro rings and bonding require the help of an experienced hairstylist, as they must be applied carefully and closed securely.
4. Create layers:
- Layer the layers of extensions so that they blend seamlessly into your own hair and look natural.
- Be careful not to attach the extensions too close to the scalp to avoid tension and damage.
5. Adjust and style:
- Once the extensions are in, adjust them to the length and texture you want.
- You can also style the extensions however you want, including straightening, curling or braiding.
6. Care and maintenance:
- Take care of your Indian human hair extensions with the same care as you would your own hair.
- Use gentle care products and avoid contact with oily or alcohol-containing substances.
- Avoid excessive use of heat and protect extensions from environmental influences.
7. Follow up regularly:
- Monitor the condition of your extensions regularly and have any necessary touch-ups carried out by a professional hairdresser.
Installing natural Indian hair extensions requires some practice, so it is advisable to speak to an experienced hairstylist if this is your first time doing it. Properly installed extensions can make your hair look fuller and longer and allow you to try different hairstyles and looks.
Can Indian human hair be colored?
Yes, real Indian hair can be colored and is a great base for color changes and highlights. Due to its quality and natural structure, real Indian hair is a popular choice for people who want to wear their hair in different colors. Here are some important information and tips on coloring real Indian hair:
1. Human hair quality:
- The quality of real Indian hair is essential if you want to color it. High quality Indian hair is easier to color and retains its color longer.
- Make sure you buy natural Indian hair from a trusted supplier to ensure the best quality.
2. Only color untreated hair:
- You will get best results if you color natural Indian hair that has not yet been chemically treated.
- If your human hair has already been colored, recoloring may be more difficult and may require professional help.
3. Choose the right hair colors:
- Natural Indian hair can be colored in different colors, including light tones and darker shades.
- It is advisable to use professional hair color or products specifically designed for human hair to achieve the best results.
4. Preparation and execution:
- Prepare hair thoroughly by washing and drying it.
- Mix the color according to the manufacturer's instructions and apply it evenly to human hair.
- Use a comb or brush to evenly distribute the color.
5. Exposure time and monitoring:
- Leave the coloring to act for the recommended exposure time to obtain the desired color intensity.
- Monitor the coloring process carefully to ensure the hair is not overexposed, which could damage it.
6. Treatment and further care:
- After coloring, it is important to rinse human hair thoroughly and wash with a mild, sulfate-free shampoo.
- Use a suitable conditioner to nourish and rehydrate the hair.
- Reduce the use of heating tools after coloring to protect the hair.
7. Call a professional:
- If you are unsure or want complex color changes, it is advisable to contact an experienced hairstylist who is familiar with coloring human hair.
Due to its high-quality structure and texture, real Indian hair provides an excellent backdrop for coloring experiments. By using the right products and techniques and following maintenance tips, you can transform your Indian human hair into the color you want while maintaining its quality and longevity.
What is the difference between Indian virgin hair and remy hair?
Indian virgin hair and remy hair are both high-quality types of human hair, often used for hair extensions and wigs. However, they are distinguished by their origin, their processing and their quality. Here are the main differences between these two types of human hair:
- Indian Virgin Hair: Virgin hair comes from donors whose hair has never been chemically treated, dyed, bleached or permanently wavy. It is naturally healthy and unprocessed. Indian virgin hair is usually collected from temples in India, where it is cut as an offering.
- Remy Hair: Remy hair also comes from donors, but may already have been chemically treated. The unique thing about Remy hair is that the hair strands are oriented in the same direction during harvesting and processing, to minimize tangling and ensure a natural look.
2. Chemical treatment:
- Indian Virgin Hair: This hair has never been chemically treated, dyed, bleached or permanently wavy. They retain their natural color and texture.
- Remy Hair: Remy hair may have been previously colored or chemically treated. However, it is treated with care in order to preserve the structure and orientation of the hair.
- Indian Virgin Hair: Due to its unprocessed nature, Indian virgin hair is often considered the highest quality and longest lasting human hair. It retains its natural texture and shine and can be colored and styled without affecting its quality.
- Remy Hair: Remy hair is also high quality and offers a natural look. It may, however, be more prone to tangling because it has already been chemically treated.
- Indian Virgin Hair: Due to its unprocessed nature, Indian virgin hair is extremely versatile and can easily be adapted into different hairstyles and looks.
- Remy hair: Remy hair is also versatile, but may require a little more care to avoid tangling.
Overall, Indian virgin hair and remy hair are both high-quality options for hair extensions and wigs. Choosing between the two depends on your personal preferences, budget and hairstyle requirements. However, both types of human hair offer the opportunity to create natural and attractive hairstyles that suit your needs.