Moringa oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the Moringa tree. It has a mild, nutty taste and is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Moringa oil is a healthy and delicious addition to a balanced diet.
Moringa oil can be used in salads, vegetable dishes and soups. It is also excellent for frying and baking. As it has a high smoke point, it can be used at high temperatures without getting a smoke point.
Origin: our own plantations in Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
Recipe for a delicious moringa oil vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons moringa oil
- 1 tablespoon apple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Serve the vinaigrette with a salad or as a dressing for vegetable dishes.
Moringa oil vinaigrette is a healthy and delicious way to add more nutrients to your diet. Enjoy it as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.