Moringa Oleifera Premium Capsules (bottle of 200 capsules of 250 mg)
Moringa is a plant commonly used in the traditional Indian healing art Ofyurveda. It is known for its rapid growth and can become a majestic tree up to eight meters high in its first year.
It is precisely this potential that makes it a superfood, as Moringa contains up to 1000 times more zeatin than other plants. Zeatin is a messenger substance that ensures the supply of cells and thus acts as a turbo for the plant itself during growth. As one of the strongest antioxidants for humans, zeatin is an excellent scavenger radical and is therefore considered an anti-aging wonder drug. It prevents deposits in the cell walls and thus preserves the integrity of the cells in the long term. Moringa offers scientifically proven, highly concentrated antioxidants and is considered an absolute star among radical scavengers.
Ingredients & Effects
- Moringa is considered a "nature's pharmacy" rich in nutrients, vitamins and active ingredients, effective against many civilisation complaints and generally beneficial for humans and animals:
- Rich in fibre and vital substances as well as antioxidants
- Has a regulating effect on the metabolism
- Helps to maintain normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Vitamins and magnesium support digestion and help reduce fatigue
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects every cell from oxidative stress
- Vegan content, no gluten, lactose, milk proteins or additives.
- Maximum dosage 2-3 capsules per day 1,5 g.
- Start with small amounts: otherwise the digestion can be over-stimulated.
Production: Ivory Coast