The cypress is a tree found mainly in the Mediterranean region. The evergreen foliage gives it an image of immortality.Cypress essential oil is mainly known for its action against dry cough, but also as a decongestant, tonic of the venous and lymphatic circulation.
It is used against the feeling of heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, sweating of feet and hands.
- Antitussive (against dry cough)
- Venous tonic: helps against circulatory disorders (varicose veins, haemorrhoids, heavy legs).
- Antiperspirant (used on feet and hands)
- Tightening lymphatic circulation: fights the feeling of heavy legs.
Sleep and energy
- Mood regulator
- Tightening lymphatic circulation: fights cellulite and water retention, fat reduction
Synergy with the following oils: Cedar, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemongrass, Rose Geranium, Lemon
- Recommended dosage (according to current European regulations): 1 to 2 drops per kg or per litre of food preparation.
- A few drops in a suitable diffuser
- Massage: 4 drops of organic cypress essential oil in 20 ml of vegetable oil, massaged from the ankles to the thighs.
- Photosensitising essential oil: do not expose to the sun after use
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use on pregnant women in the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: ask your doctor for advice
- Must not be used on babies and children under 7 years of age
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within reach of children.