Lemon Litsea essential oil has a pleasant fragrance reminiscent of lemongrass or lemon grass. This oil is obtained by distilling the fruits of its tree, which is always green and found in tropical regions.
Its known properties are soothing and sedative, antibacterial and antifungal. It is used against skin problems such as acne or fungus, to open the appetite or for sleeping.
- Digestive tonic
- Stimulate appetite
- Against acne
Sleep and energy
- Helps you fall asleep
Recommended dosage (according to current European regulations):
- Cooking: 1 to 2 drops per 2 kg or per 2 litres of preparation.
Examples of use:
- A few drops in an electric diffuser for 5 minutes, mixed with other essential oils to help you relax
- 3 drops in 10 ml of vegetable oil applied to the inside of the wrists or to the solar plexus when under stress
- 4 drops in 20 ml of vegetable oil to massage the abdomen for indigestion
- Photosensitising essential oil: Do not expose yourself to the sun after use.
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils.
- Do not use on pregnant women during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women: Ask your doctor for advice.
- Must not be used on babies and children under 7 years of age.
- Keep essential oil bottles away from children