The orange tree is grown in hot countries, around the Mediterranean, but also in Florida, Brazil and South Africa. From the cold-pressed peel of the fruit we extract the essential oil of the orange. For 500ml of essential oil you need about 100kg of fresh peel. Like all citrus essential oils, it is a photosensitizing oil. When cooked, it is a wonderful natural aroma!
Sweet orange essential oil has a fresh, fruity scent. It smells like freshly squeezed orange juice and tastes sweet and tangy. It combines well with sweet and savory dishes.The essential oil is Ecocert certified (CH-BIO-006).
- This lovely essential oil has a relaxing effect on restlessness and stress, cheering up worries and sadness. The scent of sweet orange spreads a soothing and pleasant atmosphere, balances and refreshes at the same time.
- Cooking: 1 to 2 drops per 2 kg or per 2 liters of preparation
- Digestive problems
- Against cellulite. Many cosmeticians and cosmetic manufacturers swear that the skin-nourishing substances of orange oil are also effective against orange peel skin (cellulite).
- Bath additive
- Fragrance lamp/diffuser
- sleeping aid for children
- Photosensitizing essential oil: do not expose to sunlight after use
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use on pregnant women during the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: ask your doctor for advice
- Must not be used on babies and children under 7 years of age
- Do not leave the essential oil bottles within reach of children