Welcome to our high-quality Ndo'o, also known as Ogbono or unground mango, from Cameroon!
Our Ndo'o is made from the ripe fruit of the Ogbono tree, native to the forests of Cameroon. The fruits are gently dried and handpicked to ensure that only the best and ripest fruits are used. Our Ndo'o is of the highest quality and has a unique, nutty flavour and creamy texture that is perfect for making soups and sauces.
Here is a simple recipe to get the most out of our Ndo'o:
- 1/2 cup Ndo'o (Ogbono).
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 cup cooked meat or vegetables (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons palm oil or olive oil
- Heat the palm oil or olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and fry until translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and stir until they are soft.
- Add the Ndo'o and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the chicken stock or vegetable stock and stir.
- If desired, add cooked meat or vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the soup has thickened.
- Serve hot with rice or bread.
Our Ndo'o is also a great addition to your spice rack and can be used in a variety of dishes to give them a unique flavour.
Order our high-quality Ndo'o from Cameroon today and discover the versatile flavours of Cameroonian cuisine!