The NATUR anti-wrinkle cream activates the skin's own energy metabolism and has a proven effect against wrinkles even in deeper skin layers.
The rich formula for the night supports the skin in the regeneration phase.
Fine lines are reduced overnight. Expression lines are reduced within 3 weeks.
Deeper wrinkles are reduced within 4 weeks.
Apply daily in the evening after cleansing to the face, neck and décolleté and massage in.
Avoid the eye area. Especially recommended for use from the age of 30, for all skin types.
From top to bottom, in order of their percentage of the total quantity
- Aqua : Water
- Cetearyl Alcohol : Cetaryl alcohol belongs to the fatty alcohol family. It is used as an emollient. It thickens creams and stabilises them. It softens and protects the skin without having an oily effect. Cetaryl alcohol contains mainly ketyl alcohol (cetyl alcohol) and stearyl alcohol (stearyl alcohol). It is permitted in organic farming.
- Glycérol Isostereate : Glyceryl stearate is used as a non-ionic emulsifier or emollient in cosmetic products. It is often used in moisturisers and is also found in hair care products due to its anti-static properties. It is a derivative of palm oil. It is permitted in organic farming.
- Argania Spinosa Oil: Argan oil (skin care oil) has a unique composition of valuable fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, and valuable antioxidants. Linoleic acid provides the skin with elasticity and high vitality. Argan oil protects the body's skin from dehydration and creates a protective barrier against environmental influences and wrinkles. Quercetin and myricetin render bacteria and fungi on the skin harmless. Polyphenols have a general antioxidant effect, i.e. they protect cells.
- Castor Sees Oil : Castor oil (skin care oil)
- Rosa moschato seid oil : Musk rose oil (skin care oil) has an extremely high moisturising effect. Other properties are: Rejuvenating effect, smoothing wrinkles and stimulating the growth of new cells in deep layers of the skin. It makes the skin velvety and soft.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body and therefore has virtually no side effects. It binds large amounts of water and thus optimally regulates the moisture content of the skin.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil : Almond oil (skin care oil) is a gentle oil that can be used for dry and irritated skin areas, for babies and for patients with neurodermatitis. The clear oil has a mild, unobtrusive scent, is well tolerated because of its similarity to skin lipids and is non-comedogenic, i.e. does not cause pimples or blackheads. Almond oil scores most highly with its ability to penetrate deep into the skin and provide it with lasting moisture, vitamins and minerals.
- Oenothera biennis oil : Evening primrose oil (skin care oil) is rich in linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid and thus particularly skin caring. It can be absorbed into the skin's natural lipid film, strengthens its barrier properties and helps to protect the skin from water loss. It is therefore suitable for the care of sensitive, dry skin.
- Corylus avellana seed oil: Hazelnut oil (skin care oil) has many skin-caring properties, is well absorbed into the skin, giving dry skin areas particularly lasting and intensive care. It has a positive effect on varicose veins and cellulite as well as on mature skin and slight wrinkles.
- Tocopherol : Tocopherol represents various components of vitamin E. It is used in cosmetics because of its antioxidant properties. It is used in cosmetics for its antioxidant properties. This fat-soluble ingredient (which dissolves in oil) is naturally found in vegetable oils such as palm, sunflower or wheat germ oil. Note that tocopherol may be of synthetic origin (produced entirely in the laboratory).
- Shea butter: Shea butter is particularly known for its moisturising ingredients. It has the highest content of unsaponifiables of all vegetable fats and is suitable for all skin types. It is very rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin E, beta carotene, omega 3 fatty acids, stearic acid or linoleic acid.
- Glycerol : Glycerol increases the elasticity of the skin, softens it and protects it from dehydration and irritation caused by surfactant contact. In addition to the properties described, glycerol has other positive effects: it has a stabilising effect on emulsion structures and, among other things, reduces the so-called water activity. This means that it deprives microorganisms of a portion of freely available water, which they need for their reproduction. From this point of view, glycerine plays a part in the preservation concept of a cosmetic product and supports other preservatives in their work.
- Potassium sorbate : Potassium sorbate is used in cosmetics as a preservative. It is quite commonly found in foods (E202) in dairy products (yoghurt, cheese....). This potassium salt of sorbic acid is naturally present in sorbarium. It is allowed in organic.
- Citrus lemon peel oil : Lemon peel oil (essential oil used as an odorant).