Our dried djeka leaves come from a tree in Africa and are not to be confused with cassava leaves. These leaves have been used for centuries in African folk medicine to treat and prevent various diseases and ailments.
Djeka leaves are rich in many nutrients including vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Here are some uses of dried djeka leaves in African folk medicine:
- Use to treat digestive problems such as diarrhoea and constipation.
- Use to treat coughs, colds and other respiratory ailments
- Use to treat diabetes, high blood pressure and other metabolic disorders
- Use to relieve pain and inflammation
- Use to strengthen the immune system
Djeka leaves can be prepared in a number of ways to take advantage of their healing properties. Here are some simple ways you can use our dried djeka leaves:
- Prepare a tea from the dried djeka leaves by steeping them in hot water. Drink the tea twice a day to treat digestive problems and respiratory diseases.
- Make a decoction of the dried djeka leaves by boiling them in water. Use the decoction as a gargle solution for sore throats and inflammation of the mouth and throat.
- Use the dried djeka leaves as an ingredient in an ointment or oil to relieve pain and inflammation.
Our dried djeka leaves are of the highest quality and have been carefully selected and dried to preserve their nutrients and healing properties. Order today and discover the versatile uses of djeka leaves in African folk medicine!