Myrtle is a shrub of the myrtle family that grows in the Mediterranean region. It is a bushy plant that flowers between June and October. It has evergreen foliage, small white flowers with five petals and fruits, the purple-black berries.
Green myrtle essential oil has many properties.NATURAL myrtle essential oil is an essential oil used in diffusion to regenerate the air! It can be used with other essential oils.
- NATUR Myrtle essential oil has expectorant, decongestant, disinfectant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects.
- Due to these effects, myrtle oil is traditionally used to treat respiratory infections such as bronchitis, especially as an additive for inhalation.
- For an inhalation in a diffuser: 2-3 drops.
- Synergy with the following oils: lemon, pine, palmarosa, geranium, lavender, eucalyptus.
- Photosensitising essential oil: do not expose to the sun after use
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use on pregnant women in the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: ask your doctor for advice
- Must not be used on babies and children under 7 years of age
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within reach of children