Niaouli is a wild tree of the myrtle family found in New Caledonia, Australia and Madagascar. It has a multi-layered bark that peels off in places and evergreen, fragrant leaves.
Niaouli essential oil was exported through the port of Gomen (New Caledonia), hence its other name: Gomenol.Niaouli essential oil is obtained from the distillation of Niaouli leaves.The essential oil is Ecocert certified (CH-BIO-006).
- Niaouli essential oil has an antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral effect - ideal for room fragrancing during the cold season, as it inhibits the proliferation of viruses, bacteria and germs.
- Internal use: 1 to 2 drops per 2 kg or per 2 liters of preparation
- Therapeutic applications
o respiratory infections - incipient and chronic, bacterial or viral : bronchitis, rheumatism, sinusitis
o Herpes, chicken pox, shingles, genital herpes, leucorrhea, firbomas, vaginitis, varicose veins, wounds, psoriasis, acne, prevention of burns due to radiotherapy.
- synergy with the following oils: lavender, thyme, rosewood, ravintsara, pine
- Photosensitizing essential oil: do not expose to the sun after use
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use on pregnant women during the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: ask your doctor for advice
- Must not be used on babies and children under 7 years of age
- Do not leave the essential oil bottles within reach of children