Palmarosa is an aromatic herbaceous plant of the citronella family. Native to India, its flowers resemble those of the geranium but its fragrance is closer to that of the rose. It is now cultivated throughout the world.
Palmarosa essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the aerial parts. It is characterised by its high natural geraniol content.
Palmarosa essential oil is certified by Ecocert in Organic Agriculture CH-BIO-006
Powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-mycosis
Stimulating effect on the cells
Drains the lymphatic system and treats all skin problems, fungus and profuse sweating
Recommended dosage (according to current European regulations) :
Cooking: 1 to 2 drops per 2 kg or per 2 litres of preparation
- Essential oil of photo-sensitization: Do not expose to the sun after use
- Wash your hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use in pregnant women during the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: ask your doctor for advice
- Not to be used on babies and children under 7 years old
- Do not leave bottles of essential oil within the reach of children.