The perfect drink for your next garden party: sweet strawberries and herbaceous moringa make for a fruity, tart refreshment!
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Total time 15 minutes
- Servings 2 glasses
- 18 g dried moringa leaves
- 0.5 l boiling water
- 150 g strawberries
- 1 banana
- Agave syrup
- Brew the moringa leaves with 0.5 l boiling water and leave to infuse for ten minutes. Strain through a filter into a jug and leave to cool.
- Puree the tea, strawberries and banana in a blender and sweeten with a little agave syrup if desired.
- Divide the tea-fruit smoothie between one or two glasses (depending on the volume) and add ice cubes if desired.
- Tip: Either use fresh strawberries or frozen fruit - then the smoothie is already directly chilled!