The lemon adds a bit of freshness and neutralises the slightly earthy taste of the chard, which can take some getting used to for "beginners". You can also omit the lemon, but a little extra vitamin C never hurts.
- 5-6 large leaves of chard (incl. stems)
- approx. 200 ml coconut water
- approx. 300 gr frozen mango
- 1 tsp Moringa powder
- 1/2 tsp matcha
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- 3-4 dates
- 1/4 organic lemon incl. zest
1. Blend everything in a high-powered blender to a creamy smoothie.
2. Garnish with toppings of your choice.